Before I get started you must know that CHOCOLATE is the most important thing I need when scrapbooking – and cooking, cleaning, working…I could go on forever. There is something about the cocoa, sugar, and milk that fuels the creative portion of my brain! Chocolate is my drug of choice. It just makes everything more […]
Tag Archives | Drug Of Choice
You are here: Home > Drug Of Choice
- New Idea book AND September is National Stamping Month! September 11, 2013
- Back to basics…preserving memories with Scrapbooking January 3, 2013
- Updates and brag on an Anniversary Frame Gift August 1, 2012
- Kathryn: I love the snowman with the 'Sharing the Magic' ...
- Windy Leal: Thanks for the kind words Cherri! I enjoyed makin...
- Cherri Hardcastle: You did a fabulous job! I love it!!!! I agree ab...
about scrapbooking Acrylic Block acrylic stamps Art Philosophy Atg Austin Tx Beginner Ideas Bling Card making Cards close to my heart Cocoa Cookbooks Cricut Ctmh distressing Drug Of Choice Embellishments emboss embossing Favorite Color Favorite Things featured Glitter Gel Glitter Glue Glittery Glitz Glue Dots ink Making Memories Memories Micro Tip Odd Numbers Papercrafting paper crafts Paper Packets Reflections Ribbon Scissors Scrapbook Scrapbooking Scrapbook Journaling Sentiments Stamps Stickers