Scrapbooking products number in the thousands. Some I really love, some I didn’t care for at all. I have tried many different things and now you can learn from my experiences rather than having to waste money on trial and error.
This page lists products and services I use, love, and wholeheartedly recommend for you to build amazing scrapbooks, make cards or even to start your own website.
If a product or service is on this page, it means I personally have tested it, recommend it, endorse it and LOVE it! I love all things Close To My Heart. If I do not sell it on my CTMH page, you will be able to find the links here.
I recently posted about my 10 Favorite Things for Scrapbooking and Making Cards. I invite you to check out that post. Here, I list tools I use almost every time I scrap. They are super important tools:
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter – This thing is super cool. The Cricut makes precision cuts (shapes, bags, tags, etc.) and helps me quickly create elements to add to my cards and scrapbook pages. Before the Cricut I used to have to cut them all out by hand…big pain in the rear!
- ATG Tape Gun – Cannot Live without it!!! I have the red one that uses 1/4″ tape. This tape gun is the best thing ever.
- Making Memories Paper Cutter – This amazing cutter has a self-sharpening blade and doesn’t need to be replaced. This is critical when you are in the middle of a project and your “brand X” blade gets dull! Not a problem with my MM cutter!
Blog or Website Tools:
- HostGator – I use HostGator for all my hosting needs. HostGator is dependable and easy to use. Plus, the price is hard to beat.
- WooThemes – This website uses the Canvas theme by WooThemes. Their themes are easy to use and make your site look great. I believe investing in your theme is very important. You won’t find a better framework than WooThemes. The Woo Ninjas are awesome!